OFC-Ohio Fastpitch Connection 1996 ©
FPR - FASTPITCH RADIO 1997 ©
OFC- Developers Group 1999 ©
Ohio Fastpitch Association -OFA 2003 ©
Ohio Fastpitch Jamboree 1997 ©
Independence Weekend Blowout 2002 ©
Coaching 1.0 1996 ©
"Rec - League & Youth League World Series" Acronym R.L.Y.L. 2004 ©
OFC-Forum 1994 ©
Tournament Rating Systems 2007 ©
The Softball Zone 2008 ©
Routine Information Collection
All web servers track basic information about their visitors. This information includes, but is not limited to, IP addresses, browser details, timestamps and referring pages. None of this information can personally identify specific visitors to this site. The information is tracked for routine administration and maintenance purposes, and lets me know what pages and information are useful and helpful to visitors.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Controlling Your Privacy
Note that you can change your browser settings to disable cookies if you have privacy concerns. Disabling cookies for all sites is not recommended as it may interfere with your use of some sites. The best option is to disable or enable cookies on a per-site basis. Consult your browser documentation for instructions on how to block cookies and other tracking mechanisms.
Special Note About Google Advertising
Any advertisements served by Google, Inc., and affiliated companies may be controlled using cookies. These cookies allow Google to display ads based on your visits to this site and other sites that use Google advertising services. Learn how to opt out of Google's cookie usage. As mentioned above, any tracking done by Google through cookies and other mechanisms is subject to Google's own privacy policies.
- OFC-Ohio Fastpitch Connection Advertising & Selling Policies
September 06, 2009Advertising on OFC-Ohio Fastpitch Connection game-ex.comAdvertising on OFC-Ohio Fastpitch Connection game-ex.com
The following guidelines must be met when advertising or selling items on OFC-Ohio Fastpitch Connection Forum.
- game-ex.com does not allow advertising for Adult Content.
- Ads should not include vulgarity, hate, dismemberment or sexually explicit content.
- Ads should not have messaging designed to mislead users into going to a site that is unrelated to content of the ad.
- game-ex.com reserves the right to reject or discontinue, for any reason, any advertising for any product or service.
- game-ex.com reserves the right to make changes and/or exceptions to these guidelines at any time.
- OFC - Sponsors & Sponsorship Opportunities
- Updated: January 18, 2010OFC - Sponsors & Sponsorship Opportunities
Whether your goal is to compete with bigger companies in your market, distinguish your product from
competitors, launch a new product, or simply to attract more prospects, OFC has a sponsorship
opportunity to meet your needs.
Sponsorships is available for, Corp, Big Company's, Small Company's, (TD) Tournament Director(s).
Should you need any information regarding sponsorships on game-ex.com, OFC-Ohio Fastpitch Connection read details below in the Frequently Asked Questions Advertising section.
- Frequently Asked Questions Advertisingupdated January 18, 2012: Frequently Asked Questions Advertising
1. What is a "banner ad" ?
A banner ad is an advertisement placed on a web page, It is known as a "banner" because it is usually long and thin in its proportions.
2. How does the "banner ad" work ?
A banner ad is placed on game-ex.com, OFC-Ohio Fastpitch Connection web pages; when clicked, causes the user to be directed to the advertiser's website.
3. What Banner's ads size and Format will OFC, accept ?
Standard banner ads on most websites are 465 pixels wide by 65 pixels high. Our website, however, currently can accommodate banner's ads in a wide range of size and Formats. Therefore plan to make a banner, that best fits your current Advertising Campaign.
4. Who can advertise on game-ex.com / OFC - Ohio Fastpitch Connection ?
We'd like to accept all advertising, but unfortunately there are certain businesses which may be turned away. Although this determination, must be taken on a case-by-case basis, some examples of businesses which we can accept and those we won't accept:
Can Accept :
- A vendor selling Softball, Equipment or items.
- Ad's for Tournament.
- Ad's for a Softball Clinic or Camp.
Won't Accept :
- Web-based store that sells items, of a current sponsor.
- Website that charges a membership fee.
- Web-sites or Web-based store's without a solid Track Record for customer support.
In the event that we cannot accept your business due to current sponsorship agreements, we can place you on a 1st to refuse list, to become a sponsor.
- OFC Marketing Policy for - (TD) Tournament Director(s) & MembersSince 1994 OFC - Ohio Fastpitch Connection has ask that all (TD) Tournament Director(s), Team(s), Coaches and Members help with the Promotions of OFC-Ohio Fastpitch Connection web site.
In return OFC offer Free Advertising to help insure a successful promotional campaign for your Girls Fastpitch Tournament(s), College Camps, Clinic, Searching for Players, Tryouts, Coaches Needed or what ever your need may be, OFC is here for you and it all Free.
Ways to help with the Promotions of OFC - Ohio Fastpitch Connection.
1.) Place a Banner or Link on your web site pointing to OFC-Ohio Fastpitch Connection.
2.) Pass out Flyers at events your hosting.
3.) Place ads in your Tournament program to promote OFC.
4.) Any chance you get use the Words "OFC-Ohio Fastpitch Connection" on other forums you visit or even better use the Words and place a Link in your message as well.
If everyone help out, not only will the growth of "OFC" be insure, we will have new Parents, Players, Coaches finding out about OFC and in return that will help advance the game of Girls Fastpitch Softball in Ohio and surrounding States.
Link to OFC Banners and Link Page.
OFC-Ohio Fastpitch Connection Promotions Banners and Links